Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's CNY. a nice CNY..but lazy CNY..

Wow..so fast,it's the forth day of CNY. I have been in Teluk Intan for a week already. So fast. I am going back soon. I don't really want to go back. Who wants to go back actually..haiz..
Past few days was busying with all my relatives and gathering with friends. I have a great time being with my little cousin sister, xiao yao. She is so cute. She loves to play with us. I love her so much. Next, i have a great time hanging out with my friends and meet with my teachers. It's nice to have a gathering sometime to have a great reunion here.
Ahem..this new year, not a good one for me, i have flu and sore throat. A little bit fever too. So pity.Anyway, i hope i can recover before i go back to university. Hmm..

1 comment:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.