Friday, January 16, 2009

Donation Drive...

I just came back from Sentosa in Petaling Jaya area. I went there not for fun. Not for buying stuff and not for shopping. I went there to have a donation drive for a project in my college. THis is the first time I joined in the donation drive here. In fact, this is the real first time where I have to walk under the hot sun and apporoached a lot of people for donation. This is really my first time. There were 4 people all together today which go to the Sentosa. THat is Me, Zhong Weng, Min Chian and Mabel. Four of us depart from college in the morning and reached the respectively place on 8.am..We worked in two pairs. That was Min Chian and Mabel one pair then zhong Weng and me one pair. At first we aimed to go to the pasar pagi and stop the porple there to listen to our dsecription about the project. Zhong Weng and I went to the coffee shop by hoping that the uncles and aunties there would give us some donation. However, the response seems like abit cold. So, we changed our target to the car park nearby. Oh YEs.. it's reallyworked. Most people who finished their "pasar-ing' will stop at their own car and listened to us. Well, they are some very generous, but there is also some who don't even want to listen to us. THere is one lady who gave us RM50. then she went to the car park for 2-3times and she saw us. She felt so pity on us and she bought 2packets of Soya and gave us a treat. I was so surprise and felt so warm. Really, under the hot sun, someone trying to show their concern to us, it's very nice. There was also two aunties who pity us cause we don't have a cap with us, they gave us 2 caps. OH MY GOD>.really thanks to both aunties. I appreciated the caps so much. thanks. Anyway,. there is also some people who don't even wanted to listen to us. They will said that they are in a hurry, they donated before, they not free...bla bla bla..haha..anyway, thanks them also. I learnt a lot of things from today donation drive. Finally, four of us managed to raise about RM613. Wow..so happy.haha..thanks to those who donated to me and thanks to my partner, zhong weng. hope that we manage to get the great amount of money to succeed this project. CC jia you!!!
love,
KaiChur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.