Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hard(Heart) feelings...

“How do I live without you…” this is the song that plays in my heart now. How do I live without you? Well, that might be too serious to claim so. We weren’t couple, neither relative. We just friends. Ordinary friend. Nothing much, that’s all. Anyway, you play a very important part in my heart. As I told you, you have been glued by using the strongest glue in the world, the elephant glue. You asked me, I haven’t forgotten you yet? Yes, I have not. How could I forget you? I don’t even dream to have you apart from me and go to London. A country that far away from me. I don’t know where I got the courage and bravery to tell you that I don’t want you to go to London and I like you. I don’t know where the courage comes from. But, I know that if I don’t tell you now, I will be regret. And yes, I told you, but your answer is you will go to London as planned and you don’t want to start a new relation even though you didn’t state that you like me, you didn’t say no neither. I was glad that at least you tell me that you are leaving and not leave without give me any words. Thanks. I know I can’t change the truth that you are going to London; I hope at least I could have a nice dinner with you and snap some photo with you before you depart to London. Can I? Then I will try my very best to forget you. I will forget that I like you; I will forget that I like you so that I will accept another guy into my heart. Anyway, I won’t forget you. You are always the best ever I have. You are the only one that I trust most. Thanks for being my friend. You are my kalyana mitra. My beautiful friend.

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.