Thursday, January 1, 2009

MAMA MIA Musical Show...on 1st January 2009...

Tun.Dr.Mahathir..still so charming and young looking.
The backdrop of MAMA MIA before it started.
It's me, in front of Istana Budaya. I love this drawing.

I have been waited very long for this show, MAMA MIA. Sze Keong, Shin Yen and I decided to watch this show once it announced in THE STAR newspaper. We planned to buy the ticket on 26 December. Unfortunately, when we wanted to buy, it was sold out. So, we bought the ticket on 1st January 2009, that is today. We started our journey today at around 4.45p.m from Kolej Kediaman Za’Ba. We took a taxi to University Station and took the LRT to Jalan Imbi. We had our dinner in Times Square.
The restaurant that we first went in was sucks. The way they served customers was totally fail. The faces of the waitresses were darker than charcoal. Well, I know that you were tired after working for a whole day. However, I am you customer, you at least have to be more polite and give me a smile. They didn’t do it at all. The worst thing was, we have ordered our dishes once we took our places. We waited for half an hour and there were nothing being served, not even the drinks. We found it quite weird as the people who came in later than us had their food served. I asked one of the waiters to help me checked and see, when he back, he told us that the order was just sent into the kitchen. Oh my goodness! What the hell was he talking to me? I have ordered for such a long time, you told me you were just sending the things to your kitchen? Ok, fine, I accepted it as there were a lot of people, may be they were too busy. So, we continued chit chat. After 15 minutes, there wasn’t anything served yet. Not even the drinks. Again, I called the waitress to check for us why our drinks and food not served yet. Well, she did go to check, but she didn’t give me any reply and just walked pass by my side. Then I called her for the second time, the same thing happened and so for the third time. Sze Keong and I were super angry and we called another waiter and told him to cancel our bill. We have been waited for an hour. Come on, it is enough to prepare a simple meal. Gosh… this is the first time I went into the restaurant and this is the last time also. I still remembered the restaurant name, it is called 欢喜地. Which means joyful places. Anyway, I didn’t see joyful in it. I just saw a lot of dark faces and bad service inside.
After waited for 1 hour without food, we were lack of time. We decided to eat at the Old Town Café nearby. Then we rushed to take the monorail to Chow Kit. After that we walked about 5minutes to take a taxi to Istana Budaya.
Wow, Istana Budaya still the same. It’s just as what I saw last time when I watched the musical show on the title of Princess Wen Cheng with Hui San they all. We entered the Istana Budaya and collected our tickets which cost us RM 163 each. We took the seats near the entrance and it’s the last row of the theatre. Well, it’s an amazing and awesome show I should say. I enjoyed myself very much. Despite the volume of the mic of the main characters weren’t loud enough and sometimes their voices were covered by the background music, everything was great and perfect. Once the show ended, we rushed out as we need to rush to the monorail station before the monorail close.
Once I stepped out from the lift, there were one people who stopped me from moving forward. I was thinking, who is he and he wanted to stop me for what? After a second, I saw a familiar face, Tun. Dr. Mahathir Mohammad. Our former prime minister. Oh MY GOD!!!.. We followed behind the line and walked after Dr. Mahathir. I was so excited and I hope to shake his hand. However, I didn’t manage to do that as there were a lot of people there. I was happy enough to see him from near. He wasn’t that old which had shown in TV or Newspaper. He is still young and handsome. He is my idol. Among the politicians, I love him the most and I admired him. He is the prime minister that makes me feel proud to be a Malaysian. He carried out his job well and he brought Malaysia towards a better country when he was our prime minister. I was like a little fan when I saw him. Haha.. I managed to take a photo of him while he was waiting for his wife in front of the main entrance.

I was thinking, it must be a blessing for me when we couldn’t get the ticket on 26 December. If not, I won’t be able to see Dr.Mahathir. It’s also a blessings that I had the seat near the entrance where I could came out faster and meet with Dr. Mahathir. If I came out a minute later, I wouldn’t have the chance to do so. So, it’s the blessings that I have and I treasured it so much.

2 comments:

eng keng said...

wah, so nice..

jQ-Gan said...

wuwuwu, i wanna watch it too, sob sob. ahahahaha. glad that u able to watch it. next time rmb to sponsor me too orh, ahahahahaha, jkjk. I love Tun Dr Mahathir too, like how u like him. He is so far a real politician to me. ahahahaha.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.