Monday, January 12, 2009

Life..Being sad and happy..yet, life going on..

Life is going on...
No one could stop it from going on and on...
Being a Human
Is not as simple as ABC
It is neither hard as well...

Life is going on...
It is full of obstacles...
It is full of happiness...
It is full of Sorrow...
It is full of joyess...
It just depends on you..
How you lead your life to...

Life is going on..
There are a lot of things to do and to fulfill
Study,learning,examination,
Making new friends,have a love relation,
Sleeping,eating,playing, on-lining,
There are a lot of things to be done.


Life is going on...
I won't stop in the begining,
Neither the middle nor the end
I will proceed to my dream
Being a great teacher
A good daughter to my mother
A good sister to my siblings
A good peer to my friends
And be a good wife to my husband
And a good mother to my children

I am sure I will be the way I am..

2 comments:

Darren C said...

ya, life is being a lot of fun, just depends how you control and balance all emotions you have...!!!
I believe you can become a ((( GOOD ))) character in your life, ALL THE BEST^^

Colis said...

impressive!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.