Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey dude, CNY is coming soon...

It's 20th January 2009. Wow! 6more days, that will be the Chinese New Year. I don't really have the mood of Chinese New Year. Yes, I have. But not as strong as when i was in my hometown. It's really a big different when family members not around you. I couldn't feel that the Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Well, many of my Sabah and Sarawak friends already fly back to their hometown to prepare for Chinese New Year. I hope I could fly back to my hometown as well. Haha..Unfortunately, my hometown is Teluk Intan,there has no any airport. haha...
Chinese New Year is coming. But, this year I didn't help much in my family. I didn't help much in baking cookies, cleaning the house and so on. I am so sorry about that. I wasn't in home. So, all work loads lie on my siblings and my mother. I hope you all don't mind. Though you all used to phone me and tell me what kind of cookies you all bake on the day, I felt like I hope to be home and help. Haiz..
Chinese New Year is coming and it symbolises that the day that I don't hope to come is coming soon too. I don't know how to give him something that i have brought. I don't know how only I can take a photo with him as memory. I don't know how to tell him I hope he will be fine and don't forget me. I reallly don't know. I have make those things a messy one. I shouldn't let him know that i like him and don't want him to go. I shouldn't. I should left it inside my heart forever and ever. Now the situation seems like very strange. I don't know how to describe, just not natural. Hope it will be fine after all.
So, here I am to wish all my friends Happy Chinese New Year. May All of you have a wonderful year ahead in this Ox year. Then may you all get a lot of Ang Pao and don't forget share some of your ang pao with me. Haha..HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, dude!

3 comments:

aLvin said...

eh please la.... taking flight is not so fun oni.... some more need to pay hundreds......
always fly back, ptptn also habis d. haha......
anyway, happy cny ya

Colis said...

yalor... try flying everytime to get home you'll know... anyway, hapi cny!

jQ-Gan said...

follow ur heart, ur heart nvr lies.
confront the challenge, gather the confident, meet him and present the gift to him, and i am sure he wont mind to take photo with u, and make it natural. i knw the fear is there, but if u confront the fear, believe me, it will disappear. believe in urself, oso believe in him. Bcoz u will regret it if u dont do what u feel to do. You do not want that to happen right.
Jiayou, ganbate kudasai, i will definitely support u all the way, in fact, i believe everybody is supporting u.
sry as if i am scolding u, but i really wan to encourage u to go ahead with ur planning, coz i do not want u to follow my footstep last time in the same situation i face. i regretted my coward.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.