Monday, February 2, 2009

the feeling of being cheated...

obviously, the feeling of being cheated is not a good one. it's a bad one indeed. I hate to be cheated. But i used to be cheated. May be this is what the bad karma of what i have done previously. I have been cheating many of my friends, my teachers and even my parent. well, this is the time to repay all of this debt.
I hate to be cheated, especially from the one i trust the most and i love. But, you have did it. My heart broke into pieces once EK told me that you have gf. GOSH!! who is the one who said there is no burden now, can go overseas to try out his luck? GOSH!!! DAMN!!! what the bullshit things you are telling me????I treat you as good as I can, I try to help you in anyway i can,I try to take care of you anyway as i can. But you? never realise. not even have a look on what i have done. Do you know why do i did all this things? Is it because of i am too free, i have nothing better to do? GOSH!!! I have been trusted you since the day i know you. I trust whatever you told me, I will take it serious whatever you told me. Really.
Well, i have told myself to forget about you 100%. we just normal friend. nothing much. Be it you go overseas or stay locally, i won't border. I will live my own life and be my ownself. I will be a happy one. I will....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling, of being cheated or betrayed by someone u trust and care about...it feel sucks really...i guess its part of life,sth we must go thru... neway, take care...jia you lo...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.