Friday, January 23, 2009

I am home..Home Sweet Home...

Oh yes..I am home.It's a great feeling of being home. I love it. Though I have to do many housechores and bake cookies during this holiday before CNY, I am happy with it. Haha.. I love CNY. However, this year, there is something different for my CNY. My 3rd aunt is not coming back to celebrate CNY with us. She is now accompanying her bf. Hmm..what a sad news for me. Guess the CNY atmosphere will not be as great as previous year. However, I will do my best to make it the best for myself and my family too. Well, I am very happy when i knew that my little cousin is coming back on the 1st day of CNY and my Kaijie and her son too. Wow..it must be fun to see those children running here and there and try to talk in their own language. Haha.. I love to see children. I love them.
I met Harn Yan this afternoon. Wow..Hivan had become so big already. He is still so cute and charming. Haha..He laughed when I hug him. It's nice...Being with a baby is the best thing of all. WHY? nothing much, i just like baby. Haha...

1 comment:

Darren C said...

haha, hav a long time didn't meet harn yan le, and i still not yet c her baby leh~~~how cute is he???so expect!!!
whatever, i wish you hav a HAPPY, HAPPY, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR^^

~your dearest xiao di~
terk wah

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.