Thursday, January 15, 2009

7th CC "Dong Zhi" celebration.

"Dong zhi" was fall on 22December 2008. However, my college, 7th college Chinese Community(CC) plan to celebrate it today. We have a great CC Dong Zhi tonight. Around 6pm, we went to help in the Dewan Makan to do the Tang Yuan. I am an expert in doing Tang Yuan. Haha..I enjoyed very much during the making of tang yuan. It's really like a big family doing the tang yuan together. Then, we ate our tang yuan and have some games together. I was very glad that i stay in 7th college. My friends from other college and other university used to jealous on me as i told them i have a lot of seniors who care and help me a lot and the relation among juniors also very good. They said in their college, they don't even know who is the seniors and who is the junior.so, i am glad that im here. haha...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.