Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tired..Pain..Both Physically and Mentally...

It's already 1.38a.m now, I just came back from taking my bath after the dance practise of MKC just now. I am very tired and my body, especially my leg, is very very pain. Yet, I still feel like want to write down my feelings.

It has been a very hectic life for me since last week. I have to practice the dance for MKC and also Qoir practise. Besides, I have to cope with my study as well. This Sem is not an easy going as the 1st Sem I had. There are a lot of things to cover and to study. I have inches of books to read and novels as well. I have a lot of homeworks and less time for rest too. My timetable is very pack. So, everyday, I am living in a very very hectic lifestyle.

Well, today, we had our MKC meeting for 1st year juniors. I was glad that we have did something well together. We danced together. But, I still feel that we lack of coorperation and also communication. I don't really recognize all the juniors which are same batch with me. I bet that I can regconize the seniors better than juniors. As what my daddy, Junhong said, we were super not active. Well,i don't know who to blame for this, but I guess I have the responsible as well.
Then we have the meeting for MAZ (Malam Anugerah Za'Ba). It is a big event for those who live in 7th residential college. It's a huge event where all of the Za'Bahan will dress themselves pretty-ly and handsome-ly and have a dinner in the 5 stars hotel. I am longing for it. We, TESL-ian had said that we will sit in a table of 10 together. Yeah! that's great. We will have a nice night that day. I hope so..

Though the hectic life now make me feel so tired, both mentally and physically. I felt happy with it. I didn't think so much of other things. I just concentrated on my works. However, sometimes, when it comes to night time where I am awake and doing my things, i will still think of him. I don't know why he is not replying any of my message anymore. Is it he is too busy with his new cafe or his things to go to London? Or he really doesn't want to talk to me or contact with me anymore? I always hope that i could have at least one dinner with him before he go to London. I hope i could take some photos with him. But, seems like this will be a mission impossible for me. I just can with him, best of luck in the future and hope that he won't forget me. That's all i can wish. Right? Sometimes, I will think that I am very stupid. He don't like me, why am I thinking so much and hope to do something for him? I was thinking of what present to buy for him before he depart this few days. A scarf?A watch? A jacket? What should I buy for him? I don't really know and I am still wondering. Am I very stupid?I guess you will say that I am very stupid and he will say so too.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.