Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't hope that day to come.

It should be a happy and great day for me, but it turned to a sad and dull day for me. I received the news that you are going to work at London soon. I didn't hope that was a real news. I prayed very hard that it wasn't real. However,Buddha didn't listen to me,I guessed.You told me today, you are really going to London on 3rd February. I was so sad when I heard that. I don't hope to be apart with you. We are not so close since you study abroad. I hope to go back to the old time where we were so close, where we will share whatever in our hearts, any problems, any nice things, any happy events, any sad events...we will share all. Now, we didn't do so. I felt like we have a gap between us. In fact, it is a big gap.
I really don't want you to leave Malaysia but I dare not open my mouth and tell you that. London is too far. Though i know you will have a better job and better life over there, I don't want you to go there. I am very selfish. Ain't I?Can you don't leave Malaysia?your family is here. Your mother needs you. You are the son that care her the most. Who will be listened to her if you go to London? Who will help your father in the shop when you go to London? Don't you feel heart pain to leave them? I can't imagine when the time you wana leave here and go to London what will I do. I will cry, definately, in fact, i am crying now.
If you do read my blog and know that i am talking bout you, please, dont go..i dare not tell you face to face, because i too care you....
love,
kaichur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh...erm,i tink i noe hu is tat guy u r talking about..yaya,is really a hard feeling if hv2 depart wif ur lover...although i hv nt gone tru tis..hehe....n dun worry,im sure tat he won feel tat u r selfish,bt on the other hand,he wil surely feel so happy,cz he noe tat u r so care bout him...so,hope everything wilb fine no matter wat decision he make...n trust him tat he will always choose the best for both of u...good luck..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.