Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New classmates..

Well, i have my n ew classmates or shall I say, my new coursemates in UM. They are 20something of them who are from China, America, Turkey and Brunei. I was shocked when I entered my Grammar class last Wednesday. There were a big group of them that I don't know. At first, I thought them were the seniors that retake this course. However, after a short briefing bout the course from Prof. G, then only I knew that they are my new coursemates who are just registered in this semester. OH MY GOD!!!! I was once proud to be a TESL student as there is only 24 of us in a class. It is a small amount of course and indeed, it is a very small group compare to other courses which has more than 100 of students. I was glad that there are only few of us. We enjoyed the time being together and we know each other very well. While we attended classes, we just need to "park our butt" on time in the classroom like what Dr. Sabeshen used to say. Anyway, now, I have to wake up half an hour earlier than usual just to get there earlier to have a nice place to sit. Nothing much, just I want to sit in front. Why do I so motivated to sit in front of the class? Am I wanted those lecturers to recognize me? NOPE...it's not the reason why I so wanted to sit in front. It's because my new classmates were too noisy. They will talk and talk and talk non-stop during the class. Well, it's ok if you want to talk in the calss,but please do it gently and mind your voices. They didn't care at all. They talk like nobody business. They will talk in mandarin in their own slang which we don't really understand very loud. I don't like to have a noisy class. I am so pissed off with the sound pollution lately. i dont like to have noisy environment while i am concentrating 100% on the lecturer. I dont like that kind of environment. but sometimes, those new classmates really irritated me a lot. i am not trying to discriminate them. But, if they behave themselves nicely, i will not be so frustrated and irritated. I am so sorry if i did anything wrong during the class. I didn't mean it. I just hope to have a peaceful classroom. Can I?

1 comment:

LiMiChi said...

international students being noisy? this could never happened if asians are studying in developed countries. coz those making noises in class are caucasians..really shame on them.

hope u can focus well! no choice but to leave it to lecturer to give a word to them.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.