Sunday, December 28, 2008

yo..i downloaded my lovely lee hom's latest album

Yes..finally, i managed to listen to the songs of the wang lee hom's latest album. though not all i have downloaded..at least i have 8 songs with me..well, this album quite good. i love the songs..i love the song "xin tiao" the most..very lovely and romantic. if someone sing the song in front of me, surely nice..haha..just kiding, day dreaming now. haha..tomorrow i gona start to have my class d..8am class, means i have to wake up at 7am. hm..i have a very long time never wake up so early d..kinda of sad. i have not prepare to go to class yet..i am still like in the mood of enjoying..hehe..i hope my sem break will restart and i need not go to class. but i know it wont happen.haiz..hehe..these two days i always online due to my college has the wi-fi system in our rooms d..hehe..so nice..i love it.hehe..

2 comments:

aLvin said...

gd luck in ur new sem later.
^^

Darren C said...

haizzz...ya,i think my break time oso hav to terminate soon,i think we should tidy up our mood,and bac 2 school...watever,GAMPATEH always^^

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.