Friday, December 19, 2008

Family trip to Pangkor Island...

Wow..i just back from Pangkor Island. After a super duper tired Prefect camp, finally, my brother and I have a nice rest which we have a 3 days 2 nights family trip to Pangkor Island. This time, I am no longer stay in a cheap resort, perhaps, we stayed in a 4 stars resort named The Pangkor Island Beach Resort which was Pan Pacific for years ago. We departed from Teluk Intan exactly on 10am by bus. we reached Lumut around 12pm and we took 1.45pm ferry to Pangkor. Phew..finally, we reached the resort. well, it's an isolated island. very nice island. I have been here for more than 10 times since i was young. I treated it as my second home as my parent used to bring me there twice a year during my childhood. anyway, after my dad passed away, then i don't have the chance to visit there so often d.I love pangkor ...it' s really my second home where i feel the familiarity once i stepped on it.. That's the feel i love. I felt like my father is around me ...nice...i miss u..dad...i love you...

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.