Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Yo..HoHoHo..it's Christmas ..well, this year, my Christmas wasn't that special or what sort ever. It's just a simple one. I didn't celebrate Christmas actually. I wasn't that keen to celebrate it. But, i still celebrate it when friends call me to. So, this year, as usual, I am celebrating with my PBHP gang. This year a bit special, we celebrate Siew Ling's birthday together though her birthday is on 29 of December. We had our dinner at Poh Long at 6pm. Then, we moved to Mc.Donald in our town, we have our celebration with siew ling. At the same time, we have gift exchange session. I gave my present to Peiwen, while Prada, Small Gan gave me his present. Well, after that, kinda of sad as i have to leave earlier. I didn't mean to leave earlier. But, my mom want me to do so. I knew that she is worrying about me. But, I know how to protect myself and i know when is the limit for me. She used to treat me like a small child. I have grown up. I doesn't mean that I am big enough to fly out from your care. What I meant is I have my own group of friends and I know what is the limit. I just hope that you can give me some space and some freedom. I know that you have gave me freedom. But, can it be even more free than now? I don't know how to talk to you. Because of this, I kept on reject my friends' invitation to any gathering.I know that i cant join them for the whole slot and it's really very troublesome to allocate the time to suit me where i have to go back earlier. I felt sorry to my friend too. Sometime, i have some friends complaint to me that they don't like to call me out cause i will reject or i will go back earlier. what to do?i have to do so. I really don't know how to do sometime. Family i put as priority, i do need friends too.

4 comments:

Darren C said...

erm~i also think your mom is giv you too much of limit, but your mom is really love you and worry about you la.
and~maybe i'm not yet experience your feeling now,but also hope you wil happy and be considerate of your mom feeling.
actually we didn't complain you reject our invitation la, cz we know u hav your own reason and we can understand, and we wil oways invite u 2 join us every gathering even if u can or cannot join...dun forget u stil hav family are always support you^^

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

hohoho!we are discussing abt ur blog this morning act...smth from chee hou made me feel so touched..."its a sing fu to hv family concern!! really...perhaps my parents din put so muc limit to me so i really appreciate if my parents do show me more concern....few years later when we are really grown up , we will eager for parents concern but perhaps thats too late!!so ya!!family is always the most important part for us!!!merry christmas...really hv a nice gathering wit u all..cheers

yinshia

jQ-Gan said...

cheer up gucci... i understand how u feel bcoz i am facing the same problem as urs. between friends and family, i would prioratize family first, and friends come second. but to maintain a balance between both is really a tough thing to do, as though u are in a dilemma. i even feel guilty smtimes if i go out too much. it's juz that my inner heart feel so uncomfortable hurting family's feeling. wic parents who do not care their children. Don't feel so down in this kind of situation, try to solve it. Prove to ur mom u are already adult, not by arguing, but by metta and action, simple action. but of course dont overdo it till u hurt ur mom feeling. i knw it is easy to say, but hard to do. i am sry i dunno any way to help u out here, but i believe u can manage it well. u may feel down sometime, bt it's ok, we all understand. Juz that hope u wont keep everything to urself, perhaps u may share it to a real gd fren of urs. keeping it to urself is very suffering. sharing is metta.
sry if i said smthing that make u felt worse... family and friends are two most important party in ur life, treasure both, maintain the equilibrium, and i assure u can feel happier. Gambateh orh Gucci, u are now 20, and next year is the year u will receive ur key, ur key to freedom. ^^

Anonymous said...

em...wat should i say leh..all hv said by others liao..nvm ,i z do some conclusion...well,wat small gan said is true..n in fact i oso hv the same prob,n the way i do is i hv2 reject2 my frens sumtimes...cz i oso hv2 choose between family n frens.n jz balance it urself...n try2 talk tis prob2 ur mum sum other time...when she is in a good mood.then slowly she wil b more understand..if one time not enough,talk more2 her...explain more,n im sure ur mum wil realise it 1 day...n tis need patient..ned time..so take ur time la...dun woory bout frens...if they r really ur frens,they wont keep tis prob in their mind n they will sure tink some way2 suit u no matter hw troublesome...n its the time2 prove n testhw strong the friendship are!!so,dun woory,everything will be fine....good luck my fren!!!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.