Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2Dec and 3 Dec...

2/12/2008--Confusing day...
today, is a very confusing day for me. Well, woke up early in the morning, accompany mother to go to bank to settle some stuff. Then, went to a gathering with my group member during DYC at KFC. Wow, it's so nice to meet with them after the camp. We cracked a lot of joke and shared a lot of funny incidents during the camp. Hmm..i felt that i am even closer with them now compared to during camp. WHY? mayb be during camp i am too fierce and i forced them to speak in English. Haha..it's a warmth and nice time to gather with them. at night, i have a mission with YB(yang blur-blur), Yin Hsia and siew ling. Hmm..what is that?it's to celebrate my twins sister, PeiWen's birthday! hmm..though her birthday is on 4 dec, she has to go to the Penang on 3 dec. so, we have our celebration earlier. We gathered in my house and we bought a cute pillow with cute giraffe on it. Then, we have a cake, a mocha cake. Ahem..our mission started on 8.30pm...YB, fetch us to Pei Wen's house with his BMM(big mouth man).haha..we stopped our car opposite to peiwen's house. so, i went down to call her out while Siew ling they all preparing the candles and the cake. I waited so long but they not appeared at all. Hmm..what happened?lucky pei wen's brother, yong hao came out and called peiwen to go into the house. So, i went to check what is happening. OMG!!guess what, the lighter that our "brilliant" YinHsia brought not function at all. Hmm..thanks to the brilliant YinHsia. haha...So, to overcome all the "incident", siewling had to "borrow" candle light from the temple next to peiwen's house. Hmm..it's a "great experience" that we have. Haha..OMG,Peiwen came out again.haiz..i have to go there and stop her for a moment while waiting them settle the candles. then, finally, they appeared with the candle and cake. we sang birthday song to her at the road side. haha..then, we went into her house to eat the cake and in the same time forced peiwen to show us her BF's photo. However, we failed to do so. Hmm..so secret. After that, we went to LANA for the 2nd round and met with JaySern.
It's happy to know that my best friend has her own BF d..But, i felt a bit sad. Not because of she has a BF, but is because, i thought of someone else. that make me feel so sad. but the memory is sweet though.I have not success in my relationship with him,instead, i broke the relation myself. with my own hand. I told my senior bout my feeling after that, he told me that he felt so sad and his mood affected by me. I'm sorry bout that. But, why i will affected your feeling while others will not affect you?can you tell me why?Oh ya..the someone message me that he bought me a chocolate during the trip to Labuan. Hmm..i am so happy.Really, i am happy.

3/12/2008---exciting day..
Today, woke up early in the morning, just to be the driver for my brother. Hmm...i have to fetch my brother to school and to his friend's house to have meeting. Hmm...then i have to send lunch to them. While i reached there, i was shocked with what they have done. Hmm..still childish. not matured at all.The things could be done in a simpler way they don't want. Lucky, i went in. Help them to solve all the problems. I faced the laptop for an hour to rearrange the things in the booklet for them. my eyes almost dropped. but, as a senior, i have to help them. haha...
then, at night, i have my dinner with my "aiya" brother, KaiYang and his sister, kellie. Hmm...she is so cute. I love her so much. and Kai yang, did change a lot after been to sarawak. Hope he will change to be better after all.. Thanks for your treat, kaiyang. Hmm..u have to treat me as u owe me..haha...

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.