Saturday, December 27, 2008

I am back to UM again..

After 1 month d..I am back again to this place where i fight hard for my dream. It's kinda of sad and tired. Sad in the sense that i have to leave my beloved family and live alone here. I miss home!!! I really miss every thing in my house. I didn't tell my mom eventhough she called me just now. I pretended I am alright all the while. Deep in my heart, I am home sick. Really home sick... I miss my mom, my bro and my sis. I don't really wana come back. But I have to. what to do? Tired..Why am i so tired?As usual, once i back to my room, i have to clean it as it is super duper dirty as it has been more than a month i am not here..haiz..just finished clean my room..mop,sweep,rearrange my things..finally..haiz..i miss home..super miss home..haiz..

2 comments:

jQ-Gan said...

haiz, i guess my bro share the same feelings as yours. i can feel the sad expression he has. the dull face, instead of the normal cheerful face he has. so sad to see him sad. sobsob. perhaps i am sad too coz we have to depart. haiz. part of life process, cant defy it, but ony accept the fact. till CNY, i will miss all of u, includin u Gucci. the moment we all share will be add-on to my 2008 sweet memory.

Colis said...

same here dear...sigh...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.