Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow..child really grow up so fast..

it has been 5 months i didn't meet with harn yan and her baby, Hivan. Hmm..today i met them again. Haha..Well, Hivan grew up a lot. Wow..can you all imagine, he is just 5 months old, but he is 10kg now..Wow..it's really a huge baby.haha..anyway, he is still so cute and chubby. Love to be with him where he will smile and hyperactive..haha...he is so cute..really..while harn yan, not much different..but she became slimmer d..hmm..must be take care of Hivan, just imagine, she has to bring along a 10kg things everyday.hmm..Harnyan, a gread hug and kiss to you..mUAKSSSS>>>....
well, here wana tell my bos, ooi..bos..i really terkejut when i knew that you sent to hospital cause hyou sick d..hmm..scare me ler...take care ye...hope to see you soon..

love,
kaichur

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.