Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prefect Camp..

Wow..i just came back from a prefect camp. Hmm..you might find that it's weird that i am still attending a prefect camp. Don't worry, i am not the organizer and i am not the participant neither. I went back to serve as a senior. Haha... I was with them started from the preperation works. I learnt the camp theme song together with the AJK, I went to clean the school together with them. It's like, i am one of the AJK. HAha..though i am 20 years old, yet i am mingle with 16 years old peopler.haha..we have no gap...

The preparation day is on last saturday. We went to school to clean the camp site. Though i wasn't happy with the attendance of the AJK that day, I felt great as my bro, the camp leader, managed to carry out his duty as a leader quite well. He has grow up a lot mentally and physically. Well, this time, there were many "first time" happened in this prefect camp. This is the first time where the prefect board has to share the space of the school with band as both of them were having their annual camp in the same time. THen, this is the first time where the canteen in black condition where the fius was broken.This is the first time to have a stage which had a hole in the middle. This is also the first time with only 27 participants and 18 committee members where the ration is almost 1 to 1.So, there are a lot of first time in this camp. I was happy that my brother manage to overcome all the stuff all by himself.

I was happy to see all my juniors trying their very best to perform in the camp. I have seen a lot of improvement in the committee members and the participants as well. They have did a very good job to achieve their goal. I was happy that the talks during the camp were successful where both speakers are my best friend. Kooiling and CHee Kee. They inspired me a lot. Hope they inspired those prefect too. I am so happy and glad to meet with my old friends here where we decided to organize the Prefect board alumni. I have been elected as the vice president of the alumni. Hope that i manage to do my job well
This prefect camp is so nice. Hope my juniors will continue their great work for the next few years. Gambateh!!!
love,
kaichur

1 comment:

Colis said...

having fun you are...^ ^ let's treasure our short remaining holidays ...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.