Monday, December 8, 2008

KL Trip...

6 Dec 2008, is a day where I have a big event to attend. What is the important event? Hmm… I will tell you later. I took 7a.m bus from Teluk Intan o Kuala Lumpur with Siew Ling, Kooi Ling, Small Gan, and Terk Wah. 5 of us reached Kuala Lumpur at around 10a.m. We took Metro bus 99 to go to the Mid Valley. Hmm…Mid Valley again. I had been to Mid Valley for many times since I entered UM. Anyway, this time, it’s totally different. WHY??? It’s because, I went to Mid Valley with my best friend from my hometown this time. Haha…We went to see something that Small Gan and Terk Wah want to buy. While me, I went to buy the swimming suit and swimming trunk that my brother and sister needed. Then, we had our lunch at Sushi King, my favorite food. Haha… With my membership card, we have 20% discount, so 5 of us just spent less than RM100. Hmm…unbelievable? Believe it! Haha… Then we went to buy ticket. What ticket? Movie… We planned to watch BOLT… It’s Saturday, so, we have to take a very long time to buy the ticket. It’s 1.00p.m. We have bought the 2.10p.m. tickets. So we have around an hour to shop our heart out. Terk Wah was attracted to the Nike shop. So, he went in to have a look, window shopping as he is not afford to buy. Then, he came out from the shop; he never noticed that we followed him. He phoned Siew Ling, we cheated him that we were in the PDI shop at the first floor. We followed him, he really trusted us. Hmm… Terk Wah, you really easy to be cheated. Haha… Well, we have our movie then, a very nice and cute movie. BOLT, is the best cute and nice movie. I love the dog, Bolt, it is so cute. I highly recommended everyone of you to watch the movie, it’s really fun, and meaningful. Not to forget, we managed to bring in the junk food that we bought from Jusco into the cinema. Haha… Clever, right? Then, we met with Hoay Hoay, and we have our dinner in Mid Valley then went to PGRM to watch the Buddhist musical show. At first, I was thinking just to support my friend, Saw Koon and Joo Huat who also take part in the show. But, after I watched the show, I felt that it’s very worth to pay RM 40.for the show. I have a nice chat with Saw Koon too. I was touched by the show. My tears rolled down when the sangha brought the pagoda to give to those who donated a big amount of money to support the show. Then, I dropped my tears again when Joo Huat performed, when he read the dialogue. Really nice. I have learnt a lot from the show too. I have learnt more about 普贤十大愿。Thanks to Joo Huat and Saw Koon, you both had done a great job and both of you really sacrificed a lot. Muaks to both of you!!!! At the night, we slept at the Bodhi Workshop at Petaling Street with Kwan Yee they all. A very nice place to stay. Oh ya, we have our supper together, well, I didn’t eat as I had promised daddy to keep fit. Thought I just managed to lose 1kg so far, I will try my best to lose more weight. During supper time, we have created a great name for Terk Wah, that is Wood. He is so blur and always catch no ball in our conversation, so we decided to call him Wood. Haha…
7 Dec 2008, woke up at 8.30am in the morning. I took a bath then we went to have our breakfast. Then, we went to Times Square. Well, at first, we planned to go to Star Hill to see the art gallery by Madam Suzanna. However, Hoay Hoay was attracted to the first day cover sold in the Times Squar. So, we went to snap photo and bought books while waiting Hoay Hoay to get all the things done. I bought 3books which cost RM60.50. hmm..this month I have bought around RM 200 something to buy books.Next, we went to the Art Gallery, nice, the bears were so cute. I love the bears so much and not forget also, the glasses and art that produced really nice. I hope to buy all of them. Unfortunately, I have no money. Haha…The gallery placed at the top floor of Star Hill, then there is a time piece show at the ground floor and first floor of the Star Hill. We went to have a look too. I saw a very very very nice watch which cost RM 3700000. well, I love the watch. But when can I buy it? Haha…We took a lot of photo in the Star Hill, there are a lot of nice scenery. I love it. It’s very artistic. I love the way they decorated the place. I love it. After that, we met Kooi Ling at Times Square. I met with my friend, Rongcuin. What a surprise that I will met her in Kuala Lumpur. Then we have our dinner at the food court in Times Square. I bought a plate of fried rice with lemon sauce .chicken. I bought a cup of cappuccino too. Was thought that I will have a very nice dinner with my favourite food. But, I put the salt in stead of sugar into the cappuccino accidentally. So, I have a cup of salty cappuccino which is so memorable and nice. Before we departed to back to Teluk Intan, we met with Wei Fong, Chu Jie and Lay keow in times square. Finally, we departed at 7pm from KL. We cracked a lot of jokes and nice memory during the journey. We love it. I reached home around 11pm. Thanks to Siew Ling, Kooi Ling, Terk Wah, Hoay Hoay and Small Gan for giving me a great trip. Thanks a lot.. I love you all.

2 comments:

jQ-Gan said...

well, first of all, compare to my post, urs look more detail than mine, gratz on that. hahaha. if i have given u the photos, it will be a complete post, sry for tat, muahahaha.
bout the watch, i believe u sure can buy it soon, bcoz of susutnilai of the watch, hahaha, jkjk, it's bcoz i believe u will have a successful career soon.
and good luck in ur dieting plan... perhaps salty cappucino may help... muahahaha... 100g per day, 3kg per month, 36kg per year. lol, that would be like underweight ody, hahaha. but dun diet till forget ur health, dun get urself into gastric.
sadly i cant fully understd the performance... haiz...
anyway, thx for bringing me along, for giving me the chance to have fun. muackz... friendly kiss, not lover kiss, erhm erhm... muahahaha...

Colis said...

wow you are really a sushi freak,eating sushi again... you may try it later too, putting salt in the coffee...you'll never know the effects it 's gonna bring you... more energy perhaps....haha...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.