Tuesday, December 9, 2008

KL trip Photo..

My latest Photo..just permed my hair yesterday...
I have permed my hair..nice?

my new hairstyle..
Salty cappuccino that i mentioned in my blog
I love this cute picture so much...hehe..cute..full of imagination
in Mid Valley..with the Christmas decoration
Christmas coming soon, in Times Square
This picture is taken in the Star Hill, Small Gan asked us to post like this
At Star Hill, nice view..we love..
At Star Hill too..i love the scenery...
with the artist of the gallery that we went to.. With the artist..Suzanna...in the gallery..
Santa Claus is coming to town... With siew ling at Times Square...
With Small Gan...under the cute tree with cute post..
with Kwan Yee...Siao Kow..hehe...
We stay together under one roof for 1 night.. TOgether we are..a FAMILY we are..
Upper line from left: Winnie, Eng Hong,
Met with my friend..TEE LEE in the 称赞如来..
That's how we slept..nice...but aircond..too cold..
With the broad caster in the show..


With Ying Chien lao da...nice...
with ying chien lao da, joo huat and saw koon after the show..
A family we are...Teluk Intan-ist

with Pu XIan Pu Sha...he really look like the real Pu Xian Pu Sha
Before enter the Show...nice...
The Ticket...
nice wall paper...rite?
With Siew Ling with her mushroom soup ...
Times Square....
Times Square...

Mid Valley.....

1 comment:

annalouis87 said...

Looks like you are having a great holidays...how is your results...?

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.