Monday, December 22, 2008

Metta Camp...

wow..this is the 2nd metta camp that i have joined. The 1st time i joined was 2 years ago. That was the 1st ever Metta Camp in PBHP. well, this year, still the same, Bro. Wong Tin Song is the conductor of the camp. I love the way he conducted the camp. However, this year, may be i joined the camp half way where i went to KL before i joined in the evening where the camp started in the morning, i felt that the camp is a little bit different and not as good as the first camp i joined. I don't know what is the reason.

well, i guess many of you might think, what Metta Camp is..Well, just to tell you all, metta camp is a medidation camp for youths. Metta means loving kindness. In this camp, we mostly practised Metta Bhavana-- a kind of meditation method where we send our good wishes to ourselves and to those we know and we love. it's a good practise of mindfulness too. I found that i was lacking mindfulness nowadays. Hope i can practise metta bhavana in my future life.

However, this time, may be there is some participants who do not take it very serious during the meditation section and also the talk by all the speakers, the magnetic field spoilt. So, i felt like the feeling is not as strong as the previous camp. Don't know other will feel like that or not.
well, i love the cooking of Bro. Jerry. Nice food.haha..and the way he speak and joke. he is really a great Mr. Bean in Metta camp..haha..
not forget also, sis. Poh and sis. Barbara, who are so kind and cute. Oh ya..our prof, Bro. Ooi..he is really genius, all the scientific name of plants he memorize..GENG.haha..
Again, i have learnt a lot of good methods to do meditation. I love it.but duno why i cant sit for a long time as i have hurted my back bone before. hmm...this make me cant concentrate during meditate..

2 comments:

Darren C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren C said...

metta camp,actually i dun think i'm very like such participants...dunno y?luckily hav family accompany me in this camp.if nt ,sure will be bored 4 me.
ya,bro wong,bro.jerry is gav me so much of knowledge and jokes...hehe!!!
ya lo, i think i hav learned a right method of meditation,bt oso wil not comcentrate everytimes,maybe juz can focus a short time...haha!!!
watever la,juz wanna share my feeling with u in metta camp^^

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.