Thursday, December 11, 2008

My result of my 1st year,1 sem...


Hmm..kinda disapointed with my result. I actually aimed to get a CGPA of 3.5 in this sem. But, i just managed to get 3.49. Really disappointed with my result..i should have get a better result. But due to i was too relax during the study week and never put much efforts into my study during the first sem, so, it's a kind of punishment for me to let me knw that i have to pay more attention on my study and work harder...Fight for the next sem..go go kai chur.. jia you!!!

5 comments:

annalouis87 said...

better than my first year first sem result leh...be happy...!

Arcadianic said...

but ur pic doesn't seems like disappointed with ur result wo.heehee.haiya,0.01 only ma.put more effort next time lo.

Colis said...

yea you did well...really gotta improve your grammar and you'll be terrific in it... i like your hair unpinned... more natural ^ ^

Shasha Ng said...

u did good gal!!
my ideal teacher..u will always be =)

jQ-Gan said...

hey, gucci... lacking of 0.01, shouldn't u be proud of it instead of dissapointed... it's like 99% of ur target is acquire... hehee... it's not the end of the world, u knw ur standard there, push it, add in some effort, and by the time u knw, u already surpass ur target... dun feel dissapointed, fill ur spirit with burning flame, feel more enthusiasm to achieve what u target... gambate, jiayou... if u think you can, you definitely can... whether u choose to let it be, or u choose to strive btr... success come from failure btw... anyway, prada will always support gucci, be it fr near or far, but gucci knw prada is there... hehee... sry if i said smthing wrg wic lead u to feel more terrible...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.