Friday, December 26, 2008

Going back to University tomorrow..

I don't really want to go back to College actually. It has been more than 1 month i have my holiday and i stayed in my hometown. I have a lot of fun time with my family and friends here. I have organized 1 camp, help to organized 1 camp and attended 1 camp. it's really nice to have such camps which help me to improve myself a lot either physically or mentally. I love to organized camp. Well, time passes so fast..it's so fast 1 month had gone. i have to go back to my own room in college again to face the wall. Haiz..though i miss the people in college,yet i feel so sad to leave my house to go back to college..further more 1 of my roomate had move out cause she has transfered to UTAR in Kampar..so, my room is emptier than before..haiz..anyway, i am glad that i still have another roomate who will share with me the happy and sorrow in college..

2 comments:

Darren C said...

May You Be Well And Happy Always...mayb we need to wait until chinese new year just can meet again.
Whatever, i hav a good memoriez with you all and wil always keep it in my mind^^

Arcadianic said...

come on!!1 month enuff dy lo..i only got 1 week holidays n no time to get back to ti..haiz..miss u all a lot!haha..merry christmas n happy new year to u!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.