Monday, July 27, 2009

Two activities done...

Finally, two activities had done. I feel much release now. No more frequent meeting now... I can enjoy my night in my room again. hahaha...Yesterday was a nice day for me. Not really day, it's actually the night time is the nice part. We had our college CC supper night yesterday night.The food was OK, i was eating with those who are vegetarian. Well, i hope to eat pork, but because of the amount of people who want to eat vege, i have to join in the table. anyway, after surveying, i found that mine is much more better compare to those who eat meat. Haha..kind of proud. Though it was tiring, i felt so happy for it yesterday night. WHY???haha...i also don't know why. haha....well, it is kind of release as we have finish two big activities of CC. However, there are still a lot of things to come ....I have to work harder and do the best for the coming activities. I can do it. Yes, i can.
Oh yes, i finished my first assignment in this semester. Haha..finally, after struggling for almost 3 days, finally i finish it..HAHAHA...there will be a lot of assignments to come...I am waiting for it. ..ngek ngek....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY???haha...i also don't know why. haha....^^

~恺慈~ said...

daddy...u knw why de...^^

Zuberry said...

yes you can do it...jia you lo!!! (I miss my supper night...booohooo...)

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.