Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Accept and Do the best!

I have just elected as the vice head of the CC in my college. I was not really willing to take up this pose as i have a lot of activity this year.I have just set my planning that i will be joining less college activity and focus on my academic and also PBUM. That is what i hope in my 2nd year. But now, i can't do that anymore. As the vice head, i have to involve myself in the CC meeting again. What the....though cc is my second home, yet i not prepare to be the MT of it. I just want to be a simple family member in this big family. Can't I?Many seniors msg me and convince me to take up the pose and they say i can make it. But i don't think i can at all. I m not that kind of person that can multi-tasking. I feel vr tired now. helpless...however, thanks to all the seniors who suppported me and also my friends that always with me. Especially my roomate, shin yen and my daddy, junhong who always at my side and gv me support mentally and physically. Thanks...
i have already accepted the challenge and i will do the best. KaiChur, I CAN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal,nw no choice ad..jz go ahead.bt i wann tel u sumting,CC nonid 100% commitment k..jz try ur best wit it.rmb wat i told u,i jz support u,nt CC.tis year i oso wil less join as my coursework too many d.wish u gud luck.dun jz u tolerate them,they must tolerate u oso k!dun kena buli..

d-jh

Colis said...

ganbatte dear~

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.