Saturday, July 18, 2009

I watch Departure again..

Today is the happiest day once i came back to KL since the last travel back to home. I was having brunch with ah siong, Zu dian, Meyi, Roger and Siew Chong..Well, from the name list, i am the only junior. haha...Well, it's nice to have brunch with all of them, the "old" ppl. Haha..we had a very long conversation. I have learnt a lot from them today. Unfortunately, there is something sad happened, Ah siong's car kena saman. Haha...pity siong...
Then, i came back to college and went out again with zhong weng to midvalley to watch movie. We planned to watch Departure on 3.35pm. When we reached Midvalley, it's already 3pm. So we rushed to the cinema and found that there was a lot of people lining up to buy ticket. Luckily, we managed to get the ticket on 3.40pm then we run into the cinema. the show was just started. PHEW...The Departure is really a very very nice story. I watch it twice already. I love it. It brings a lot of meaning to me. It makes me think of my father. I was so bad that i did not walk forward to see my father before he was being sent into the coffin. I scared...After that, i miss him. I was so regret that i didnt touch him for the last time and i did not kiss him. I miss him.. i really miss him...where is he now??i was chatting with my aunt just now via MSN. We were talking bout my kaijie's convocation. THen we discussed bout my convocation then, i said, how good it is if my father is here. He will attend my convocation with my mom..I hope both of them can see me graduate. But now, only my mother can attend my convocation. .....
LIfe is really impermanance. Appreciate what you have now and appreciate the moment you earn. Love everyone ....

3 comments:

Colis said...

shared the same feeling with you while watching it... but decided to push it back behind my mind before i get emotional... not good...

tomato` said...

The always level minded colis =D

~恺慈~ said...

haha..ya lo..she will always held back...hehe

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.