Saturday, July 25, 2009

Meeting phobia....

I have found out that i have a kind of sickness recently. I have meeting-phobia...I really scare of the word--MEETING. I have a series of meeting in the past week. During last week, there was not only 1 meeting each day, but 2 to 3 meetings in a day. I felt tensed up when i receive any message that call me for a meeting. HOwever, that is my job. I have to pay my responsibility. I have to work for it. I knwo what can i do now is to find the medicine for this sickness and recover as soon as possible. I have a lot of things to do soon. I have to be tough. I am tough and yes, i am really tough. THat is the real KaiChur...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia you ba.u walk ur way,live 4 urself..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.