Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tired...

Feel so tired. Full of class and activities. Sometime i do not know how to make decision. College activity and Buddhism activity both equally important for me. How to choose among both of this?
I have a very sweet dream yesterday night. I did not want to wake up at all. How sweet it is. I dreamt of you. Though i used to say i have forgotten you, i did not. You have a very important place in my heart. Because of this, you used to become the measuring tape for me to choose others. I know that it is unfair to other people and my daddy used to scold me because i like to compare you with others. I am so sorry. i also do not know why you have such an important place in me. it was really a super sweet dream for me yesterday night which i do not want to wake up ...i do not want. i hate my alarm which wake me up. i hate it
i have a very pack day today. I found that this sem is harder and tougher for me. I have not improved my grammar yet during last semester break. this is my own fault. Why am i so lazy?i was enjoying my life during the whole holiday,it shouldn't be like that. i should have finish revising the whole grammar book that prof g give us. this is due to my laziness. haiz..

2 comments:

Arcadianic said...

hey buddy,life is getting tougher dy lor..i oso wanna pengsan..10+ books plus 4 boxes of lecture notes to study..every week got discussions with doctor and group members..got to go hospital too..then oso buddhist society and other health activities..damn hectic..

Colis said...

there is always time for make up it matters only if you have started or not... ganbatte dear, god bless.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.