Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am Back...

Back in UM, it signifies that my busy life starts. Was at home for 4 days. I got a more than enough rest at home. However, once i stepped in KL, i could feel the heaviness of my legs that they do not want to step down from the car. I knew that once I stepped into 7th college, my challenge starts,but i have to face the challenge.
I do not know what happen to me this few days. I feels so tired to do anything. I have hurt him again, even his grandmother just passed away, i still wana hurt him. I am really bad. I knew that. But, i have done it. I can't move back. What daddy say is correct, though i have promised daddy that i will forget the old one and try to accept the new one, yet, i did not do that. I don't know why. Just could not drag him out from my heart. He is like sticking in my heart by using the elephant glue.
Tomorrow will be a brand new day ahead. I can do it. Right? i know i can. And i believe I can.
p/s: would like to congrat chungszuan and ke sin, haha..happy coupling...have a sweet sweet couple life.

2 comments:

eng keng said...

good luck!
and he got gf edi haha, u gambateh then hehe

jQ-Gan said...

let bygone be bygone.
it's always easier to say than done. but believe in yourself that, u will move on with ur life.
may your infinite intelligence of ur subconscious mind lead you out from the history to the future.

with metta,
er ge aka small gan.
sukhihotu.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.