Thursday, July 23, 2009

A meaningful Wednesday and Tiring Thursday...

22/7/2009 (Wednesday)
Today is a special day. Why is it so special? It is the day for the talk by Bro. Law Chu Hian which is one of the program under PBUM MSK. I was so worry on the amount of people that will turn up in the morning. I was so surprise when i once stepped into the auditorium. Oh GOSH! such a big auditorium. It makes me feel even worry. If the amount of people turn up just less than 10, how?However, i was glad that there is at least 30people who come for this talk. Bro. Law Chu Hian is really a great speaker. Well, i was proud of him as he is my super duper duper ex-senior of my course. He is really a great speaker. The talk is so meaningful and i do learn a lot from this talk. I have learnt how to live life in a better way. That is i have to be satisfied with whatever i have now. THe more i can appreciate, the better the life i have. It is true! Though i know this theory since i was in my hometown until now, i never practise it. today's talk is the greatest talk that i have ever attend. Meaningful and not dull at all.. FOr those who attend, thanks for your support. I love to thanks to bro law chu hian too...He is so kind and so great. He did not mind on the attendance and still carry on with the talk even there is just a few people. then he did a great job during his talk where he make us laugh and laugh and laugh and he gave us a lot of information. Let us have a second talk again soon, k?
Many MSK AJK sick already...MSK AJK, must take good care of yourself oh...I still need you all to help me in MSK camp and MSK charity visit. I lOVE YOU ALL!!!

With daddy and Law Chu Hian..

With Bro.Law Chu Hian



23/7/2009(Thursday)
a very very tiring day. Was having class from 8-12.30..then have a nap and went out with yen to midvalley to buy something and then attended the NVC gathering. We had a great gathering with all the seniors and juniors in the secret recipe. Wow!what a nice thing to have. miss all of you!we did have a great day out there....

Zhong Weng, Yen, and I
It's time to makan....
Yen and I....

I love this pic so much...
My chicken cordon bleu...yummy~

THe cute bear that i give to my dearest neighbour chia sing
Our Ex-director a.k.a camera man that nite...keep on snap photo
SMILE~~

2 comments:

Colis said...

ex director looked happy molestin ppl... what's that dude?

Colis said...

(correction) who, not what...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.