Friday, July 10, 2009

Am I coward or Am I bad?

I was thinking, am i bad or am i coward?accept a people isn't it very easy? i don't think it is hard. but when it comes to me, it becomes very very hard. THere is always a people that stick in my heart. since i know him untill now. I don't want to be unfair to another one. But, sooner and later, i got to choose. I don't know why i can't accept other people. Deep in my mind, i used to have a mindset that if he is the one who ask me to accept him, i will 100% accept him without thinking. But, when comes to another guy, it becomes hard. I don't know why. I know i have hurt you in many ways. I am sorry for that. Hope you did read my blog. Here, i would like to say sorry to you. I don't want to do that but it is the natural me. I am sorry.
Back to my home sweet home. it is always the best place for me to stay. i have a long nap today and have a nice sleep yesterday night. Once i back to KL, i didn't sleep well at all. this is the time for me to sleep and restore my energy to go for a longer journey after this. I have a tougher jouney ahead compare to my first year in UM. It is definitely harder. i knew it. so i have to be tough and work harder. I know i can do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant 4gt hor..duno who promis dd wat liao hor..is u tink nt open enuf.nt belongs 2 u,dun mk urself suffer 4 it.

tomato` said...

Sometimes u just have to open up ur mind to accept what life throws at you.

Life is a fantastic journey with wonderful surprises.

Rest well and take care =D

jQ-Gan said...

just to let u knw that we will always support you, and radiate metta and encouragement to u.

with metta,
er ge aka small gan,
representing our family.

sukhihotu.

J-Co said...

needing time and a try

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.