Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is in my mind???

What is in my mind?
I don't know
At first,
I have the most energetic voice
and most confident heart
I said that
"Even it only has 1 participant, I will continue to do it"
But now,
There is no participant,
What a sad news,
My heart was broke and full of disappointment
Luckily,
Kok Siong, Ya Kin and all the residents in Xiang Yun
help us to call the participant one by one
THanks a lot.
I felt that I am so useless
Useless in the sense that i let go so easily
While others who are not the organizer help up
I should have take up the job to call
Not them
While me sitting in my room,
Don't know what to do
Why??
Am I coward or Am I irresponsible???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u tink u r a superwoman??evry1's ability hv a limit,so jz try ur best.

jQ-Gan said...

dun blame urself sanjie, it's disastrous for both ur mind and health.
u may had reach to that moment because u had worn out urself. recharge ur energy, stand up again, and continue the work. we will always right behind supporting u, that's what families, siblings and friends for. ganbatte kudasai.

with metta,
er ge aka small gan,
sukhihotu.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.