Friday, February 13, 2009

a long long post...

wow..it has been a long time i never update my blog. Hmm...here i come to tell you all about me...
well, last saturday, 7th february is the best day for me. I went to dong chan shi in jenjarom. I went there with PBUM but back with Ah xiong. haha..This is the second time i went to dong chan shi, such a familiar place for me. I love the feeling of being near to the buddha. however, some of the people might think that buddhism is a religion that will try to make as much money when there is an oppotunity such as dong chan shi will sell many things to attrat tourist and buddhist to buy and donate money. Anyhow, i dont think that is a business. That is dana. If you willing to pay, you pay for it. Honestly, i have spent around RM 200 in dong chan shi that day. I didn't feel sorry or sad, but happy,from the inner heart. i took a lot of picture that day. I enjoyed photo shooting. haha..especially with the nice view there. Oh ya..forgot to mention. I met Beesim there. OH MY GOD!! this world is really small. I met her when i walked alone. What a surprise. haha..then i met with my previous principal in san min, mr. lim guan teck. i have a long time never meet with Mr.Lim already. Since he retired when i was form 5 until now. I was so happy to meet with him and glad that he remember me. haha...I trusted that there is the law of attraction in life. while i was walking, i was thinking that i hope i can meet with someone i know from my hometown and yes, bee sim appeared in front of me. Oh my God..haha...later on, shin yen and ah xiong they all reached around 7pm. we had a great photo shooting section there. nice photo.but due to the line here a little bit not stable, so, i cant upload the photo to show you all. please visit my facebook if you wish to have a look.haha..
8 of february, another meaningful day for me. The fan dance dancer and 24drums of 7th MKC were invited to perform in a function where the PGRM had it in Pulau Carey in order to celebrate Chinese New Year with orang asli there and in the same time do some cultural exchange programme. I woke up at 4am in the morning. i just slept at 1.30am. just 3 and a half hour of sleeping time for me. after woke up, we went to IS to have our make up put onto our face. This is the first time i make up like this. kinda weird. haha...i was surprise that my daddy junhong follow us to the pulau carey. haha..thanks daddy. then we reached pulau carey at around 10am. Have a welcome dance by the puak mahmeri orang asli, i love the dance. though it is kinda of scary, i love it too. then is our turn to perform, we did a great job. the same goes to the drums team. We won the cheers from the VIP and also the flash from the camera. haha..All VIP came to snap photo with us and 8tv crew record it too..But, in the same time, the performance of "che ling" is going on. pity the team as there isn't much people left to watch them as most of the audience had threw their attraction toward us. Sorry. hehe...then we have our lunch there, thanks daddy for taking water for me when i was desperate for it. haha.however i didnt eat at all as i didnt feel well. Have a long sleep during the journey back college. Finally, we had performed our dance and won a good evaluation. It's really worth for practising a day during last friday. haha
9th february. It was a public holiday. But i have to go for a gathering for Miao xi of PBUM. I was glad to join in the sharing of the Uniten students with us. they are really good in dhamma. I think i should learn more from them. the gathering in the afternoon was a good one too. it's interesting. haha...
12th of february. My first time giving talk in NS with zhi ming,my partner. QUite a good one. but there is still some space for improvement. though i felt sad as i couldnt attend the MIB and see my mummy nana sing, but i was glad that she felt happy and hope to join MIB next year. Mummy nana, i promise i will join with you! k?haha...received some chocolates dedication from friends and big hand. quite happy. there is a rose, don't know who give, but i guess is my daddy junhong. he said not him. so..still searching for the sender.haha...
today, i went to buy a printer with zhongweng at SS14, digital mall. RM165 i bought a printer with 3 functions, print,photocopy and scan. Quite cheap. cheaper than lowyat. hehe...then we have our job for nvc dedication in the afternoon. nice working with all nvc seniors. a happy experience. have a long chat with zhi ming and nana. i found someone that love buddhist hymms. oh yes.. i love buddhist hymms too..ahha..
tmr, valentine's day, haha..not a big day for me, i am still single and alone. so i will stay in my room to finish my homework and assignments. haha...
tat's all from me..
love,
kaichur

2 comments:

Colis said...

satu pos panjang panjang... haha...

eng keng said...

wah, your blog is getting longer and...longer..haha...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.