Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tired...tired...tired...a good sign?may be..

This was the very tired week for me. I have my dance practise for almost every night. Sometime, we will practise until 12am. Sometime even "earlier". Anyway, I had used to it and I had expected for it too. So, i accepted it happily. I had my choir practise too. That was the worse part. Choir supposingly a very enjoyable project and that is why at first I chose to join choir eventhough there were some seniors stopped me from doing that. Now, seems like, choir is not that enjoyable, is not that merry that I have thought before. I felt the stress,may be it is because the competition is around the corner. I felt the stress from the seniors. Sometimes, i would like to stop choir. Really..Because of choir, I have to sacrifice my Buddhist Class, Buddhist gathering and so on. I feel so sorry to my seniors in PBUM. THey hope i can join more activities organized by PBUM. But, i seems like disappointed them often. I am so sorry about it. HOwever, i would not stop right now. I will pay my responsible until the last moment, that is the compeption.
I am going to buy the clothes for MAZ this friday. I hope i can get something suit me. HOpe i wont gained weight after this...Keep fit..jia you jia you..hehe..

4 comments:

annalouis87 said...

Maybe you should take a rest once in a while. Well...not to teach you to be bad maybe skip some session sometime...relax a bit.... non- stop trainning is not a good solution if your tired...you just can't cramp anything else..in...or maybe just...set you piorities right....once in a while just go to your PBUM to chill and relax.... Wah...so..long... anyway..just remember to rest ok...you dun want to work hard and fall sick on the day of performance...gambateh... :-)

Colis said...

no worries there's only ONE week left, then life will be more interesting when more assignments comes, and there will be more practices in choir, your own camp, presentations, apk, play... did i mentioned nvc?

Arcadianic said...

u wil get used to it soon.it's tired but it worths..last time when i practice sketch for mooncake fes,i practice till 3am each day for 2 weeks..sometimes even 4am..hehe

jQ-Gan said...

neh, those who usually enroll in tertiary study wont gain weight nia. with stress and less time eating, mana akan gemuk. ahahahaha.
continue jia you, enjoy ur life abundantly, both in choir and PBUM. hehee

love,
er ge aka small gan

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.