Wednesday, February 4, 2009

别再为他流泪

i just found this song, 别再为他流泪 by Fish Leong in the internet. I love this song very much. This song i found it from the internet. It signifies the mood and the situation that I am facing right now. Don't cry because of him anymore. I have told myself not to cry anymore and yes, i did it. However, there is still a sense of missing him. I try to get rid of it and I have try my best to do everything i can do now to forget about him. I have promised myself. Not to cry anymore. KaiChur, you can do it. and you have done it..keep it up!!!

4 comments:

Colis said...

yes that's it! ganbatte! you WILL overcome it!

jQ-Gan said...

forgetting a person is not an easy task, but i know u can achieve what u have decided. nvr look back, go ahead, there are still plenty of enjoyable stuff waiting for u right in front of ur life journey. ganbatte kudasai. crying is good to throw away all the sadness, but when the cries over, don't waste anymore tears on smthing that is over and not worth for. ^^ jiayou

love,
erge aka small gan

tomato` said...

mm.. it's actually wonderful to love someone or even have feelings for someone and the memories will be very hard to be deleted from your life .. take your time =D you will get over this xD

SpeCial fOr LaMe-zaI N laMe-lUi said...

dunno y...always feel that u r experiencing what i had gone thru before...haiz...luckily i m in the recovery now....getting better..u can too!!!time is the best remedy...
Esther

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.