Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thanks everyone...

Thanks everyone...I'm doing fine now. I can actually do all the stuffs with my only right hand, Just, it needed a longer time in order to do it. The wound on my hand is recovering well with the help of my trusted ELKEN's product. I believe that i can perform the fan dance on this saturday nigth. So, please come and support me oh..haha...i am really fine right now. thanks for the concern from all my friends in 7th college, my coursemates, my seniors and not forget, my family. Oh ya, my daddy jun hong and mummy nana too..haha..thanks...
love you all
love,
kaichur

1 comment:

jQ-Gan said...

is that really ok with ur palm... but i guess it is btr for me to trust ur word. well, be extra careful with ur injured palm this few days, perhaps till the palm is fully recover.
i wanna watch u dance, but too bad, i am in teluk intan. ahahahaha. ganbatte kudasai. support u from teluk intan. hehee.

love,
er ge aka small gan

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.