Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh yes..i bought my MAZ dress

This dress cost RM199.90.i couldnt afford to buy,so,take a picture while testing..hehe..
Wuahaha..i finally bought my MAZ dress. Nice. I love it..but i love the one from NICHII more..haiz..but it cost RM199.90..hmm..now i bought one just RM 97.30. It's double the price..it's worthy i did so?hopefully. Haha...

walked for whole day, at first we have a dance practise at nigth. But it was cancel due to rain.haha...so nice..i can do my homework and assignment now..hehe...wana see my MAZ dress..hmm..sabar lar..u will knw when the day come..wakakaka..

1 comment:

jQ-Gan said...

hmmm, MAZ, tak pernah dengar punya, ahahahaha, so do NICHII. kakakaka. paiseh la, i ony know gucci and prada. ahahahahaha.

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.