Monday, February 23, 2009

A super busy week...

I am in a class right now. Mr. Bill Templer's class. Haha.. I wasn't paying attention since the first step I stepped in this class. Sleeping bugs flying all over the class. I couldn't stand anymore and was taking a nap just now. Haha..now I on line and post my blog. Sorry , Mr. Templer..i didn't mean it. but, I was too tired and too sleepy..
This week will be a very busy week for me as the MKC is on this saturday night. I am performing 2 dances. But until now, the first dance not well prepared yet. The second dance I don't even start to touch it yet...SO, i was a bit worry right now. I scare that I couldn't make the perfect performance that night. I see all my friends worked so hard to make the event a success..but i seems like very free. Kinda of weird feeling ...I hope to help also..but i have a lot of assignments to send up next week. Test and so on coming...i was so sick with the late sleeping time. everynigth i sleep after 1am..very early..sigh..i have darker and darker eyes now..like a panda...

1 comment:

Colis said...

ala mana ada orang blogging dalam class? anyway good luck... take care...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.