Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i had had a bad night...

my left hand..going to hold this position for 2 days. 100%waterproof somemore. so, i will be doing all my stuff with my right hand only....haiz..

Wow..i was back from hospital at 3.45am today morning. nothing serious, just i accidentally cut my palm while i cut my fruit 1am just now. it's not that serious at first, but, the palm keep on bleeding non stop. so, my mummy nana decided to ask my best ever senior calvin to fetch me to the university hospital. so, we went to hospital and reached there around 1.30am. that time the bleeding was stop. so, i was thinking no need wait and see doctor, but calvin insists that i should have see the doctor. further more, we already reached there. so, i went in in did the registeration. after 15 minutes, the nurse called me to go into the consultation room. i was thinking, great, so fast. but, out of my expectation, she just checked my blood pressure and ask me to wait again. so, we waited again...i felt so sorry to calvin and nana, both of them are going to sit for a test today morning. I felt so sorry. I wasted their time. but they keep on telling me, it's ok, not a big matter. I am glad that i have you all as my seniors, who care and help me a lot. thanks. really thanks...sincerly from my heart.

around 2.55am, my name finally called by the nurse. i went in to see a malay doctor. he is cute. definately cute. he cracked a lot of jokes with me. haha..he said, it's quite serious where i had to sticth.oh my god!!!then i asked the doctor can i choose not to stich. he said ok.but have to glue it and it will recover not as soon as stitch. i said, ok then...so, i went to put on glue on my hand. gosh..it was pain and cold inside. and i felt scare when i pass by the wad. i hate to go into hospital. i scare...my first time went into hospital was when i was standard 1 where i got the appendix infectious. i have to stay in hospital for about a week to do operation and following up job. so, i had phobia on hospital. besides, i have been to hospital to look after my grandpa when he was seriously ill, and also when jidkun's grandma in the hospital. Both of them passed away already. i hate to go to hospital...

well, when everything is done, we back to college. around 3.45am we reached college.

Here i would like to thank to calvin and nana for accompanying me even though there is an exam in the morning. thanks...

3 comments:

Arcadianic said...

haiya,unfortunately i was not there.otherwise i can practise my first aid skill.hehe..anyway,wish u 早日康复。

Colis said...

take care ya... by the way, you type this post with your right hand nia huh?

Anonymous said...

haiz..gt hurted oso din tel daddy at the 1st time,tis daughter...

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.