Saturday, July 5, 2008

my orientation...

my orientation week in Za'Ba ,the 7th recidential college just finished yesterday...well,it's a good,nice,and tired experience for me...the pembantu mahasiswa are so good who take good care of us and help us in many things..i m so happy and so glad to enter this college as i hv heard my friend who are from different college told me how "cruel" is their Pembantu mahasiswa ...haha..dump them into the big tank which full of cold water and detergent....then put on lot's of flour and belacan on their face,hair and even shirt...wow...it seem like quite nice..but i was glad that i never met this..haha...
well,yesterday was the malam persembahan for our orientation week..at first,we were so disappointed as our group won so little of prize...other colleges are winning all night long...well,in the morning we was punished due to we did'nt do our cheers nicely..anyway,the punishment pays when we won the CHAMPION for our cheers competition..we are the BEST among 12colleges...well,the happiness,i cant describe it out...we shouted and shouted happily..and finally sleep at 5am and wake up at 8am today...haha...well,it's a nice experience though..haha
today,went to my uncle's house to claim my laptop...it's really hard to get here..however,i made it!!!!it's not hard already if i don't mind to open my mouth and ask....that's what i discovered..indeed,i have knew a new friend while taking bus to my uncle's house...
well,i wil soon adapt myself well here..even i cried when my mom phone me for the 1st few days..i even sms to my friend and say that i really useless, cause, i thought myself wont miss home,well,it's proven that im ..i do have homesick too...
love,
kaichur

3 comments:

邦义 said...

B tough..Im sure you can gone thrue your uni life..

eng keng said...

hehe, take good care there...

Arcadianic said...

haha,me oso cry..but it's something tat wil make u tougher after this..gambatei..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.