Friday, July 25, 2008

Cloud of sadness on the top...

It should be an enjoyable and happy night for me during this Wednesday as I joined the PBUM MSK(Malam Suai Kenal) and I did meet a lot of my old friends there,e.g Saw Koon,Joo Huat,Pei Wen, Yong Hao, Ze Hao, and also,my neighbour, Zi Jian. It was really like a gathering for me that night. I was touched by the performance and in the same time I enjoyed the feeling and the songs indeed. I still remember when I hug Pei Wen as I saw her, tears of happiness rolling out from my eyes automatically. It's real!Real tears from the bottom of my heart. It's like,"Wow!I'm back in Teluk Intan and PBHP"..I love the feeling, really..I love it...For me,having a hug with a friend is a very touching thing and it really let me feel warm and touch. I was stepped into UM since 29 of June, it had been almost 1 month here, and this night is the first time I met with all my friends that in UM. That's why i said that this night is a meaningful night for me.
I was still very happy untill I reached my hostel or college as what we used to call now. My friends and I went to the mamak stall next to our college to have a cup of tea and some food as we were not taken our dinner that day. Once we reached there, I received a SMS, it's from my best ever friend. I was happy when I saw his name appeared in my inbox. When I open the message, GOSH!his grandmother passed away. It's indeed a very very very very very very very bad news for me. I just visited his grandmother on the Saturday before I came back to UM,she was still alright and can recognized me. I was thinking I'm going to join a camp at YBAM this Saturday and want to look for a CD that Bee Sim bought for Mrs.Leow and buy it to give to his grandmother,but now,seems like,it's too late. Anyway,I understand that this is a relief for his grandmother as she had been suffered from cancer for so long, even the parasetamol can't cure her pain and she needed to take morphin to stop the pain. Besides, I knew that he is tired of running from hospital to shop and from shop to home and from home to hospital everyday and even sacrisfied his job...Anyway, I knew that he is more than willing to do that. Now, guess his grandmother's funeral has over and everything will soon back to normal. Oops, nope, it shouldn't be, as there will be a feeling of lack of something in the house i guess just like what I felt when my father and my grandfather passed away. I knew the feeling well but I can't help much as I'm far apart. Anyway,deep in my heart,I wish...He and his family can soon adapt to the life that lack of his grandmother...Deep condolence from me...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.