Thursday, July 10, 2008

im home..

well,when i 1st reach TELUK INTAN..i was like..wow..IM BACK...it's kinda of cheer and happy...tears started rolling in my eyes...well,u may say im a girl that like to cry...ya,i admit,im..haha..i m so happy when i c my mom and my bro..the kind of happiness ..i cant describe via verbal..hard..haha..now only i know how's the feeling of boss when he back from aus...it's really nice indeed....
well,have been in the univ for 1 week and 4 days..adapted d...anyway,was having flu last few days..till now,hard to survive as no nice medicine to eat n caring from my mom..anyway,im at home now..can recover 100% d..haha..
throughout this weeks,i have known alot of frens,some are seniors,some same badge,some from china,some indians, some malays...and lot lot more...we do have nice experience of cheering togehter,having breakfast together,go to class together...manythings more...
cnt forget is my frens who stay same room with me who treat me so good,always ask me do u need warm water to tk medicine..it's so nice...haha.thx ya...sing ee and wei yin...next is my coursemate+neighbour,shin yen,thx for accompany me all the time...and not forget oso Sangitha and Mariane Mellisa Ng who teach me and correct my english..thx alot..
hope to enjoy the time being in ti....
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.