Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Family Camp...

why i call this a family camp? because it let me has the feeling of back to home. What camp is it? Let me tell you..
I attended a camp in YBAM for last two days, organized by PBUM. It's a great camp for me. WHY? Nothing much. As it give me the feeling of back to home..It's like im back to Teluk Intan. Yeah..Im back to PBHP. PBHP is my second home. a home that i love. I found it here. GREAT!!!
Well, it's a great camp where i get to know all the participants and the committees. There was just 9 participants and almost 20 committee members. WOW! 2 committees take care of 1 participant. It's nice. HAHA...We played lots of games in the camp. I played it before ..but it's another feeling now..haha...
Next,i met with my hometown-mate, joo huat in this camp. HAHA...this make me feel like more like in home..best of all..i love the feeling...haha..
I miss PBHP in TELUK INTAN.. i miss my gang in PBHP.. i miss the life there...when can i back to the time??? Soon..i will soon... and in the same time i will join PBUM. hopefully,PBUM is my 3rd home...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.