Thursday, July 17, 2008

So worried...

it's kinda of worried...
worry of what?
bout my friend...
this has never happened to him..
this is the first time..
No message,no email..
even MSN has off...
what had happen?
i really don't know
sorry for not being concern to you,
my dear friend..
be tough is what i want to see from you..
anyhow,
i know you will...
as you always tough and independent...

well,
there is another friend of mine,
worry bout job,family and his grandma...
i did nothing to help,
what i can do is just watches the colour of happiness
walked out from his face slowly..
seeing him with the colourless face,
i feel so down...
well,i just can wish u...
all the best and u can you it..

love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.