Saturday, July 19, 2008

a meaningful day...

wow...19th of july 2008, a meaningful day for me since the day i come to UM. What is so meaningful? haha...i followed the Persatuan Buddhist UM to Tiratana orphanage and pay a visit there. Well,though need to wake up early in the morning which i don't like to do on Saturday.haha...you might think i am lazy,i admit, i am..
well,went to Tiratana orphanage is my wish as well,as that day i watched the 8tv's news which screened out the orphanage...once i reached there,there was an indian girl who is so cute hug me immediately...i know,she love the kind of feeling of hugging...me 2..she gave me a kiss as well,that's nice...well,today is Chief Rev--Rev. Tiratana 's birthday...those children had done a good job in performing a very nice dance to their beloved father,Rev.Tiratana...today was the 1st time i managed to talk to rev and being so close to him.he is so nice,kind and adorable as well when he smile..haha..taken a pic with him.haha
then,we proceed to the buddhist house of Persatuan Buddhist University Malaya. i went to "hua yu" xue yuan. they sang the song that im so familiar to,that is "yuan zhi jia","ba ai chuan xia qu" and "A family we are"...those are the songs that i learnt in PBHP.the feeling is like Im back to Teluk Intan,Im in PBHP...when sharing,i told them bout it...i really thank those committee from the bottom of my heart as you all really touched my heart today..thanks a lot for letting me feel that im home,make me feel so warm and happy...i love it!...
love,
kaichur

No comments:

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.