Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow!signature again...

guess it has been a tradition that getting signature from seniors of my college,the 7th college. at first,we were asked to get the signature of all the Pembantu Mahasiswa in our college when the orientation week. There were 41 Pembantu Mahasiswa in my college. Well,that is hard enough for me to get all the signatures. Anyway,i managed to get around 25 signatures.Anyway,what im proud of myself is that i can get the signature from all the Chinese Pembantu Mahasiswa. Wow!..haha...
well,now,we were told to get a minimum number of 200 signature from our seniors who stay in this college.there are Seniors,Super Seniors and Super Duper Seniors in my college. Well,until now,i have got around 100 signatures..Well,that is only half of the target...still have 100 to go..tmr is the deadline anyway,hopefully there isn't any punishment if we cant get 200 signatures...i dont hope to have half stand anymore,i cant stand it.haha..as im weak in physical activities...many people know that..
it's been the 2nd day of the 4th week im here.everything since go smoothly within this period of time,just that my english is very poor,i need to put extra efforts compare to my other coursemates.i need to search the meaning of the words from dictionary more often.so,now when i study,there is a dictionary beside me.and i take almost half an hour to digest what i read in a page..anyway,hope to speed up after this..haha...
love,
kaichur

4 comments:

eng keng said...

sigh, me too, got to serch the meaning of words...gamabte!!!

Clarence said...

Get signature from senior? Another torture indeed!!!

邦义 said...

my uni oso hav to get the signature.diff uni but same tradition..haiz..

LiMiChi said...

wah then both seniors and juniors ma very busy lo?
u needa sign for ur juniors for the next few years..............

is there any other way to improve the relationship between seniors and juniors??

anyway, hope u enjoy all this..

cheerz~

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.