Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adapting to the new style of teaching...

Being spoonfed since i was in kindergarten,everything,my teachers will prepare for me. No matter is notes, exercises, activities or whatever,they will prepare it nicely to me,likewise,i just need to complete them nicely. Now,it's really different,i have to do everything,every single thing by myself...so sad..shouldn't say sad,just very tough as i m being spoonfed since very young. Now, i have to search materials online,rearrange them,copy and paste, then pass up to lecturer...It seems like easy,anyway,i feel so hard..anyway,im taking my time to adapt myself to the system as well.
Now,we have to take signature from our seniors,just chinese seniors,there are around 96 chinese seniors,now i hv got 80seniors,hope i can get my target soon. this time,the activity is different. we really know our seniors and seniors also take their time to know bout us..sometime,we take signature till 1am,anyway,it's worth,as we chat and know each other better.i love this kind of feeling.haha...anyway,nice to have all these seniors here.they really help me alot,thanks a lot...
love,
kaichur

1 comment:

LiMiChi said...

no no no..u cant copy and paste!! itz plagiarism!! u still needa paraphrase what u've found then only can hand ur works in..
but tat is in Australia la, Malaysia i duno.. hehehe..
when u do the searches, try different key words lo. after u've got ur direction correctly and skimmed through the articles, the remaining parts will be easier. the hardest part is to find the stuff u need and to figure out what u needa do..
all the best!! =)

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.