Tuesday, November 4, 2008

time flies...happy hours usually passed so fast..

Was having a pack and hot study week last week. Why pack? because i have to swallow the Hubungan Etnik and Kemahiran Maklumat in 5days time. However, i managed to read all before the exam and revice twice in stead. It's hard to study in hot and stuffy room. I have been falling asleep many times while study and woke up in a very dizzy mood. It's really annoyed in stead. Anyway, i have overcome all this.
Was in my uncle's house for last friday. Being closer to my little cousin sis, Xiao Yao. She likes me a lot.How I know? She can recomended me now and play with me once she see me. When i was not aroud, she will ask her maid, "jie jie?" I am so glad and happy for that. She is the youngest in our family. Yea, the youngest cousin i have. She is just 2 years old. I love to play with her and i love her so much. She looks exactly like me when i was young. Yes, it's real. Even her mom declared that too. When i was about 2-4 years old, I was that pretty. Haha..but now, ahem..is it become prettier or uglier? i think is uglier..haha...as i grow fatter and fatter...
On last saturday, my aunt flied back from Hong Kong. Wow!lovely aunt is back.haha...it's a big happy news for me and family. I missed my aunt so much. It's has been about half a year we never meet each other. So, eventhough i m having my study week and i have to concentrate on my study, i went to my aunt's house to gather with my HK's aunt. What a big surprise when i went to KLIA..Then,she gave me a brand new watch as reward for my STPM result and successfully entered University of Malaya. It's a watch collaborate with the Olympic 2008 by Swatch. Wow!it cost HK$750, it's RM375..Wow! Thanks , San Yee...having a lot of fun with my cousin brother and cousin sister on Saturday. Felt so sad to leave on Sunday morning...
Yo, I'm back in college on Sunday afternoon. Well, start to eat books again started from the evening. Eat what? Hubungan Etnik again. Huh!so tiring...lucky, my dear "brother", Kai Yang, phoned me from Miri. Cracked a lot of jokes with me and actuallyl, the main purpose of calling me that night is to persuade me as he makes me angry. Haha..but he failed....Haha...It has been a long time i never have such a long chat with him. Nice and warm...
OMG, monday, exam time...so nervous. but yet, it's over. Fu Yoh!...the Hubungan Etnik, haiz...why was it so detail?i wasn't read detail enough before this. Haiz..before started the exam, i was very nervous, But when i saw my lecturer, Dr. Wendy, it's kinda of release. Destressed....Don't know why, she will always give me a kind of feeling, that is release and save...thanks Dr.Wendy...hope i scored well in ur paper..haha
Yes! Tuesday, enjoyable day. Was having an outing with Zhong Weng and Shin Yen. We went to Midvalley!haha..it's really a sin as other are struggling with their study and we enjoy ourselves in the shopping mall and cinema as well. Our main purpose of going out is 1, Relax..2, buy presents for our friends who are going to celebrate their birthday soon...3, to cut my watch as it's too long for me..4, watch movie...5, eat something nice. Haha...well, we watched teh Thunder Tropic. it was a very very very very balia movie i should say.. i fall asleep for the first 15 minutes.haha..but i woke up after that lar...then watched the movie, not really fun, but it had a lot of jokes..enjoy lar...actuallly...then, went to shope for books...i bought a lot of books..wow!!! am i crazy. Yes i am..hope i can finish those books in my sem break. I really needs a lot of reading...I m very poor in my English...
Well, Tuesday is my happiest day. except hangging out with ZW and SY, i was happy that someone i care and care very much SMS me while i was having my shopping. He told me that he might be going to help in the camp. i was so surprise and happy. wow!he said, if need any help, just give him a phone call. haha.then i flirt with him said if i need someone to put me to sleep,sing a lullaby for me and tell me a story before i sleep, will he come to the camp and do so? he say yes, even want him to accompany me for the whole life also can. So sweet. Though i know that it's just a jokes, i feel warm and how i hope it will be true...i still can't get rid of him from my heart. since we first met until he says he likes me and then we ended up with nothing then recently started to contact again...it's a long long story...yet, i still like him deep in my heart. my friends who know about it will ask me to let go,if i don't let go, i will always haunted...I tried.but i can't. I don't know why i like this person so much..i really don't know..but yet, im trying to adapt myself...in new environment..hoping for a new one to come. but no...so sad....
well, gona start study today. it will be a tough week next week. 4papers...the tougher papers are all behind...Jia YOu KaiChur..i can do IT....
love,
KaiChur
a.k.a pig or lazy or CYNTHIA

4 comments:

Colis said...

who's he? let me know ya...

Shasha Ng said...

i aso wan to knw..heheh...

~恺慈~ said...

haha..a secrect guy..hehe

LiMiChi said...

i wanna help in the camp too T.T
all the best ya!

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.