Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gained weight...



Phew...i was a fat girl..no, i should say, im a fat girl until now instead..


It's even worse nowadays, i guess, my weight is up to 56kg..Wow..amazing...some of my guy seniors are even lighter than me.Oh my god...how can it be? that's why, seniors and friends here will either call me Fei Mui or Kai Chu..or even just 1 word, PIG...well, i accepted it..as im really tat fat..haha...i dont know what is the thing that make me become so fat in University. People used to say that they will grow thinner after they entered university. Why i become fatter and fatter? haiz...i don't know why also..haha...


Well, hope can loose some weight while sem break...if not, i really become a big pig d..hehe..


here by to wish all my beloved friends, GAMBATEH in EXAM..FINAL countdown..then we can go back and yum cha together....


THis is the picture i took recently when i went back to TELUK INTAN...
guess where is it..hehe
love,


kaichur

4 comments:

BellE Low said...

"chi de shi fu", don't try to on diet oh k?v hav been a long time din meet each other^^

邦义 said...

u really becomes fatter...jz accept wat u hav ..haha..

aLvin said...

hahaha.... should start diet loh..
people go university is grow thin but u different pula. hahahaha
special case

anyway, would like to see you soon! haha.... gambateh

Arcadianic said...

wah?!almost same weight with me lo.lol..nevermind la..miss u all a lot..

Who is K@i ChuR....I am who I am...

My photo
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
幸福来自于奉献.